- Aqua Flo Pumps
- Aqua Flo FMXP2 Pumps
- Aqua Flo 48 Frame XP2
- Aqua-Flo FMXP/XP2 2.0HP 230V 2-Sp. 2" 48 Fr Spa Hot Tub Pump - 06120-230
Aqua-Flo FMXP/XP2 2.0HP 230V 2-Sp. 2" 48 Fr Spa Hot Tub Pump - 06120-230
Aqua-Flo FMXP/XP2 2.0 HP/3.6 SPL 230V 2-Speed 2" Side Discharge 48 Frame Pump By Gecko- 06120500-2 Or 1-00-0144A (3.6 SPL HP)8.5/2.8 AMPS
REPLACED: 1-00-0144 AQUA FLO #06120000-1040
- Aqua-Flo FMXP/XP2 Plumging Measures 3 1/16" Outter Diameter On Intake And Exhaust Where Threaded Unions Attach. Pump Wet Ends Can Turn From 12:00 To 9:00 Or 3:00 If Needed.
- 06120007-2 Turned To 3:00 Position
- 06620876-1 Baja Spas
- 06120812-1 Jacuzzi
- 06620399-2 Diamante Spas
- 06620342-2 Sonoma Spas
- 06620339-1 Emerald Spas
- 06620768-2 Therma Spas
- 06620390-2 4 SPL Turned to 9:00
- 06620342-2 Turned to 9:00
- 06620788-2*06620509-2 3.6 SPL Emerald Spas
- The power behind the performance of your spa
- Aqua-Flo by Gecko's original offering in this high performance spa line, the XP2, offers high performance while utilizing the same space requirements as most other applications.
My Spa Has New Life
Posted by One Happy Camper on Jun 26th 2021
My old XP2 pump from a ThermoSpa was spitting water after 16 years. I took it to a local spa dealer to ask about repair. They advised against it and said they could order me a new one. Well they didn't follow through after 2 weeks, so I found Aqua-Flo online and located this replacement. They shipped it from coast to coast in one week with shipping included in the price. Their sales staff was great, especially Ron, who was patient with my questions about wiring. My old pump had connectors marked H for high speed (red wire usually), C for common (white wire) and L for low speed (black wire). The new pump had numbers instead of letters (2, 3 and 4). A label on the pump has a wiring diagram, and Ron said to go by that. The new pump is working fine, no leaks. When you disconnect your old pump -- and definitely before you throw it out -- make sure you note where the colored wires are connected. Take a photo with a cell phone or write it down. Beware that on the new pump they may not go in the same order as they were on the old. That's why the wiring diagram on the label is so critical.